Scrap Shabby

January 12, 2011

New Release! LOVE WHO YOU ARE!

This cute little kit was actually based on an idea that I recommended to Rachel of Captivated Visions.  So many people begin each year with a list of New Year's resolutions that quite often do not last.  I know that I've set resolutions many, many times, and typically end up feeling like a bit of a failure for not following through with them.

The one thing that I have always wanted to instill in my children, is confidence and a strong sense of themselves.  So as a parent, how can I model this example if I don't try to stay positive myself?

So rather than begin each year with a list of all the things we feel we need to change about ourselves, why not begin the year reminding ourselves about all the POSITIVE things about ourselves and our lives!  My family is so fortunate that we've not had any major illnesses or sadness in our lives.  And sometimes it helps to remind ourselves of all the blessings we have.

The one resolution I DO hope to do better on this year, is to take more time to focus on myself, as well as recording more of my own memories for my children.

This is the perfect kit to do just that!  Thank you Rachel for designing this just for me!  I love it!  And I'd love to share it with you all:

You can find it HERE at SCRAP ORCHARD:

And here is a little inspiration for you!


And thank you Amanda for letting me borrow a pic of your daughter!  Isn't she beautiful?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!