Scrap Shabby

January 12, 2011

One of my favorites: TALL, DARK and HANDSOME!

My son, who is 17 going on 50 (and always has been), has always been a little too big for his britches... hehehe.   Most of the time this is a good thing, but every once in awhile, he forgets that he is not yet the adult in the house.

He is very intelligent and has been a little entrepreneur in the making since he was born.  I mean... how many seven year-olds do you know that ask for a file cabinet for Christmas?  Weird child I tell ya....  weird!  But I love him to death and am immensely proud of him, as I am of all my children!


 I knew when I saw this kit that it would be absolutely perfect for scrapping the men in my life!   Fayette of "The ETTES" designed this beauty and you can find it at Pickleberry Pop right HERE.  You can also find a bundle (shown here) that includes add-on's, alphas, and quick pages HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!